Identity of the entrepreneur
Ancient Artefacts Workshop
Cauberg 108, 2905 PA, Capelle aan den IJssel, The Netherlands
- Chamber of Commerce:68012152
- Telephone number :+31 (0)640 86 25 41 (office hours: Monday through Thursday 9 am till 5.30 pm Fridays till 4.30 pm)
- Email address: email@example.com
- Tax identification number: NL823187974B01
Prices are subject to change at any time.
2.TERMS OF PAYMENT
Payment must be received in full before any products will be dispatched. Payment must clear into our bank facility before any item is dispatched. You may be contacted if your payment fails our security check and this failure will delay the dispatch further.
Title to the goods does not pass to the purchaser until the goods have been paid for in full.
All prices listed are inclusive of VAT.
5.DAMAGE OR SHORTAGE
Notification of damage or shortages must be made to Ancient Artefacts Workshop as soon as possible and certainly within 7 days of receipt of goods. Notification of non-delivery must be made within 14 days of invoice date.
All goods offered are subject to availability. All objects are made individually, photo’s are examples of our work.
We are happy to accept products that are returned in the exact same condition they were dispatched. If the product is not returned in its dispatched state, we cannot offer a refund. However Pentacles are made for an individual and can not be returned. The payment is final.
7a.Right of withdrawal on delivery of products
When purchasing products, like books, stones other then Pentacles, Sigils or Lamen, the consumer has the possibility to dissolve the contract without giving reasons for fourteen working days. This period starts on the day after receipt of the product by or on behalf of the consumer. During this period, the consumer will carefully handle the product and the packaging. He will only extract or use the product to the extent necessary to be able to assess whether he wishes to retain the product. If he avails himself of his right of withdrawal, he shall return the product with all the accessories supplied and – if reasonably possible – in its original condition and packaging to the trader, in accordance with the reasonable and Clear instructions.
7b-right of withdrawal in the provision of services
- In the case of provision of services, the consumer has the possibility to dissolve the contract without giving reasons for fourteen days, entering into the day of the contract. This condition is not in place when the product is a Lamen, Pentacle or Sigil, these are made specially for a costumers.
- In order to make use of his right of withdrawal, the consumer will focus on the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the trader in the offer and/or at the latest upon delivery. This condition is not in place when the product is a Lamen, Pentacle or Sigil, these are made specially for a costumers.
- COSTS IN CASE OF WITHDRAWAL a- Should you wish to cancel your order or return your delivery, at most the delivery costs will be charged. b- If you have already made payment, Ancient Artefacts Workshop will refund your payment as soon as possible, and never later than 30 days after you have cancelled the order or returned the item(s). This condition is not in place when the product is a Lamen, Pentacle or Sigil, these are made specially for a costumers.
8.CONFIRMATION OF CONTRACT
A confirmation e-mail will be sent upon acceptance of a contract of sale. This is only possible when a valid e-mail has been submitted with your order. Should you fail to receive a ‘Confirmation of Order’ e-mail after submitting your order please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting as much information as possible about your order and we will endeavour to reply to you within a short space of time.
9.ITEMS OUT OF STOCK
Should an item be out of stock we will email you to ask if you wish to wait for the estimated time of arrival or wish to cancel your order.
10. DELIVERY AND IMPLEMENTATION
a- We will strive to provide the utmost diligence in the acceptance and implementation of orders and in assessing applications for the provision of services.
b- The place of delivery will be the address that the consumer has given as shipping address.
c- Subject to Article 6 of these general conditions, we will carry out accepted orders promptly but not later than within 30 days, unless a longer delivery has been agreed upon. If a delivery is delayed or if an order can not be, or only partially, carried out, you receive notice as soon as possible, but at least within a month after the order was placed. In this case you have the right to terminate the contract without penalty and might be entitled to compensation.
d- In case of termination in accordance with the preceding paragraph, we will refund the amount that you have paid as soon as possible but no later than 30 days after termination.
e- If delivery of an ordered item proves impossible, we will endeavor to offer you a replacement item. Before or at the actual delivery it will be explained to you in a clear and comprehensible manner that a replacement item is delivered. For replacement items right of withdrawal will be unaltered. The cost of return shipment are upon the costumer.
f- The risk of damage and /or loss of sent items is at our expense, up untill the moment of delivery, unless otherwise agreed.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions regarding the above information.